To catalyze the creation of an inclusive society that values and upholds the rights of people with disabilities.
- To provide a neutral, non-partisan, non-sectarian and apolitical platform for organisations working for persons with disabilities.
- To act as national resource center for organisations working for and with persons with disabilities by providing them space and voice.
- To plan and implement various programmes and activities to strengthen the governance, management, operations and programmes of organisations working for persons with disabilities.
- To create mass awareness about the issues and challenges faced by persons with disabilities and organisations working for them.
- Projects related to the above objectives, including: training programs, advocacy with government stakeholders, media awareness, resource booklet development, employment facilitation for PWDs.
Our non governmental, non-profit, organization works at the national level.
We consider ourselves as part of the international Independent Living and Disability Rights Movement.
Our organization is not run, controlled and represented by disabled people.
- Facilitating employment of PWDs
- Creation of resource/training booklets for public consumption
- Facilitating linkages between different stakeholders
We may be able to refer disabled persons to wheelchair accessible housing or transportation or other services in our city.
People planning to come to our city are welcome to contact us to find out about accessibility and services in our town. We may be able to help with information.
|Contact person:||Jeremy Higgs|
|Phone:||+92 21 3586 5501|
c/o Civil Society Resource Centre
D-114, Block 5, Clifton
Karachi Sindh 75600
This entry added: Monday 5th October 2009. (record #1800) Changed: Monday 15th June 2020. Link checked Monday 15th June 2020.