The Zero Project team would like to invite leading experts and organizations to nominate outstanding practices and policies concerning this year’s topic:
Independent Living and Political Participation
The Innovative Policies and Practices selected by internationally renowned experts in a multistep process will be:
- featured in the Zero Project Report 2015, on its website www.zeroproject.org and social media platforms; and
- their representatives will be invited to speak at the Zero Project Conference 2015 in Vienna (Austria).
Submitting a nomination is easy: Read the instructions first and then complete the nomination form attached (also available in other languages: http://zeroproject.org/home/downloads/), and in plain language versions (german and english, from June 10).
Please send the completed nomination form to Ms Doris Neuwirth: email@example.com by July 4, 2014.
We are looking forward to receiving your nomination!
The Zero Project Team
- Michael FEMBEK (Essl Foundation, Vienna)
- Carmen ARROYO DE SANDE (European Foundation Centre, Brussels)
- Silvia BALMAS (European Foundation Centre, Brussels)
- Sandra GASSNER (Essl Foundation, Vienna)
- Ingrid HEINDORF (World Future Council, Geneva)
- Maria OREJAS (European Foundation Centre, Brussels)
- Doris NEUWIRTH (Essl Foundation, Vienna)
- Amelie SAUPE (Essl Foundation, New York)
Zero Project 2015 Partners (in alphabetic order, and more partners are expected to join in soon):
- Disabled People´s International (DPI),
- European Coalition for Community Living (ECCL),
- European Network for Independent Living (ENIL),
- Global Alliance on Accessible Technologies and Environments (GAATES),
- Human Rights Watch (HRW),
- Independent Living Institute (ILI),
- International Disability Alliance (IDA),
- International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES),
- International Telecommunication Union (ITU),
- Latin American Network of Non-Governmental Organizations of Persons with Disabilities and their Families (RIADIS),
- Lebenshilfe Österreich,
- Light for the World Austria,
- Unicredit-Bank Austria is a sponsoring partner of the Zero Project.