"Unison" NGO for Support of People with Special Needs is aimed at assisting anyone who is in unfavorable social and psychological condition, including:
- persons with disabilities;
- children attending auxiliary schools;
- children in orphanages;
- single elderly people;
- single mothers, childless families, adoptive parents and adopted children;
- women exposed to violence;
- homeless and runabout children and adults;
- refugees living in dormitories;
- people belonging to minority groups.
Our non governmental, non-profit, organization works at the national level.
We consider ourselves as part of the international Independent Living and Disability Rights Movement.
Our organization is mainly run, controlled and represented by disabled people.
We may be able to refer disabled persons to wheelchair accessible housing or transportation or other services in our city.
We have traineeships or volunteer positions that people with disabilities are welcome to apply for.
Our traineeships or volunteer positions are open to applicants from abroad.
People planning to come to our city are welcome to contact us to find out about accessibility and services in Yerevan 0002. We may be able to help with information.
|Contact person:||Armen Alaverdyan|
|Phone:||+374 (10) 522170|
|Address:||36 Demirchyan St.|
This entry added: Monday 6th June 2005. (record #735) Changed: Tuesday 4th December 2018.