1. The organization is determined to create, encourage and promote new opportunities with better quality of life through which the Disabled persons in Nigeria can bring themselves to limelight.
2. We are fighting for freedom, working towards empowerment, upliftment and emancipation of Persons with Disabilities from discrimination, hatred hunger and poverty.
3. To discover and develop talents by encouraging the Disabled persons to be self-reliant and self-employed in all ramifications.
4. To promote and also organize counseling and consultation at all level for the Disabled to develop educationally,intellectually,morally,socially and politically so that they will be judged not on their disabilities but on the content of their characters and abilities.
5. To advocate for the needs of Persons with Disabilities so as to enhance independence and full inclusion into the society.
Our non governmental, non-profit, organization works at the international level.
We consider ourselves as part of the international Independent Living and Disability Rights Movement.
Our organization is mainly run, controlled and represented by disabled people.
2.Full empowerment against Hunger and Poverty
We may be able to refer disabled persons to wheelchair accessible housing or transportation or other services in our city.
We have traineeships or volunteer positions that people with disabilities are welcome to apply for.
Our traineeships or volunteer positions are open to applicants from abroad.
People planning to come to our city are welcome to contact us to find out about accessibility and services in Akure,340001. We may be able to help with information.
|Contact person:||Adelakun Adeseyoju|
|Home page is not working:||-|
This entry added: Wednesday 7th December 2005. (record #787) Changed: Friday 6th January 2006.